Monday, November 19, 2007

YES! I finally got to sleep in! Lots of dreams too! I'm a little tired, it's noon now but I woke up at 7 with lots of energy but nothing to do, so i went back to sleep.

Last night I practice bboying. It;s been alot harder lately i guess because my thighs and turnout muscles are getting alot stronger, while i havent been working on my arms, chest, and back much. Also due to detox symptoms I've been a bit more tired and disoriented than usual, with some mild abdominal pain. I want to get back on my healthy raw diet and have endless power and energy!!!

However, I'm getting MUCH better in ballet and modern. However, I need a massage! My body feels like it's transforming, I want to take the time to make sure i keep practicing my foundation breakin moves so that i can move onto the harder stuff. I also want to go swimming and soak myself in water. Too bad the ocean isnt warm anymore. My neck hurts from trying to do halos, i need to practice my footwork and do some yoga!

PEace! IRIE@

No comments:

Who?

Los Angeles, CA, United States