Humility like darkness reveals the heavenly lights, not so much the earthly ones.
I thank you and everyone who's been here to support me.
The dancers who challenge themselves and commited to me peice. My friends in my dance classes for making dance a good experience, and for uplifting and motivating me. My career planning class to affirm the decision Sea helped me make where I decided to follow the truth in my will to live, my occupation, and the ocean that listened to my dreams of going to New York. For my friends that dissed me and shot me down, allowing me to find inspiration in myself to create this peice. To my new friends; us all having our short coming, though being there for me. For that innerspark, that vision I had while meditating on the beach. To my fellow dancers who helped me get break club started. To music. To dance.
For this last summer where I faced my fears and indignations and tried to become a more skilled Bboy. For House and Hip Hop. To SMC Dance. To Venice High and the school I got kicked out of because they wouldn't let me dance. To my mother who sacrificed it all so I could have a chance. To all those who beleived in me and my decision to dance. To me, to me, to me and from me. To the source.
Staying connected to th source.
Dancing, living to get closer.
The splendor of life
The Spring
The waterfall pouring down from
the heavens to fill my heart with
sweet melodies, rhythms, sounds movements,
love, love, beauty, and beauty. Truth.
The source
set on--course.
Don't fail
set asail
carried by the breath of life
What good is the crop without the water which nourishes it?
What good are my effort without the presence of the source?
Dance with soul.
Flap around, not too much. Clutch
onto that feeling and let it
go deep inside let visions come and
go whererever they take you.
Manifest dreams.
Transcend earthly things for that moment
of bliss
and kiss the inside of your dreams.
Open up them pores and get wet,
get deep while the waters warm
and dance.
Make it feel good.
Move until it feels good.
Get used to the water
Have fun
and get down.
Get high off this shit but
don't look down.
Be sick with it
get infected
whether you windmill,
toe-ball-heel
plie, booty-grind
or just nod your spine.
Just get into it.
I get in it.
Def N it.
Til I close my eyes and be like
"Oh shit"
'cause it feels so good.
When the imagination, the body, the mind, the soul, the space and the music come together.
Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment