Returned to dance class today.
Felt completely different. well. almost.
I have a more humble and suttle approach now, sort of like the Na+ ion that would rather get rid of one electron to be like it's preceeding noble gas instead of trying to gain seventeen electrons to be more wealthy, yet lower and more unimportant on the periodic table.
Sweat and sunshine. Exchanges of energy and power. Now I face the rising sun instead of staring into the sunset. I was inspired by this Coldcut/Saul Williams vid:
Today Jae Lee, my dance teacher, did not pressure me too much. I dont know if it was because I was actually doing it right, or if it was because she realized that I was growing very frustrated in the class, whatever the reason, my humility worked for me, and gave me an inner sense of appreciation toward my dance. The choreography was new, but much thanks to my classmates who supported me. Much love and blessings to them.
Later I went to the beach and hung out with Roberta and Monique. The beach, air, sunshine, sand, grass, and movement. It felt very good. It was mellow. I felt better,
Ballet class went well, as well.
Now for this rising sun, I have ambitions aplenty... but it's a bit late to talk about them now. MAybe tomorrow ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment