Friday, November 9, 2007

Another class missed today. That's 2 days in a row. I'm indulging in the pleasure of rest, but suffering withdraws from not dancing, and a slight inhibition towards studying due to that. I enjoyed my little bit of time off, though it became increasingly apparent that my head isn't on straight.

So I meditated for a bit. It helped. Then after seeing the Folklorico performance I was inspired to take up a lot more dance classes when I have the time, so that I may be able to learn more dance moves, style, and educate myself on different cultures and music theories so that the next piece I choreograph will be HOT!

Hopefuly I'll find a way to make up for the classes I missed, and on top of that find out why I haven't been getting up on time, and why i've been staying up far later than i should, and why i've been participating in destructive activites which typically go against my constitution.

No comments:

Who?

Los Angeles, CA, United States