A man falls seven times, but rises eight.
Ok, so I fucked up, I flopped.
But that was just the first try. So you know what, I'm not done, I'm gonna try it again.
I got a scholarship to the Lauridsen Ballet Center. Ballet 6 days a week is great! and i'm in Nutcracker, and I did the Juice Hip Hop Dance Festival which was a Blast! and I'm doing Synapse!
Most Importantly, I'm going to return to a spiritual lifestyle, that includes trips to the ocean to pray, church, bible, etc... and I'm goign to return to a natural lifestyle that includes natural foods, yoga, and retreats with nature.
Things are going well. I've got some great ideas for choreography, I'm meeting more people, and life is trying to get me shaken up by its complications, but I'm not worried. The straight and narrow is all that concerns me.
PEace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment