skip to main | skip to sidebar

Forward Movement

I got next.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well

I wanna stop smoking, but it's really the only thing that helps me with my anger

Yoga's cool but it takes a certain amount of space and free time and I want to be discipline enough ot do it when I can.
Posted by Dre at 3:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • Because I should
      • Well
      • An Earnest Attempt
      • Rise 2
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)

Who?

Dre
Los Angeles, CA, United States
View my complete profile


Where it all started

Where it all started
Follow the beat that makes your heart thump, however measured or far away.