I went to Church today and opened up my heart. It's all feeling better.
I'm going to stop smoking.
I'm going to wake up excited for what God has in store for me that day.
I'm knowing God is everywhere.
I'm excited that the work I do, and the practice of dance I do, because it my chance to see God live through me, and I'm inspired by what he has in store for me with it.
I'm going to limit the amount of ejaculations I have.
I'm not going to be to egotistical and sarcastic.
I'm going to try to see the spirit of God and love in everyone, NOT just their appearance.
I'm going to eat healthy, esp more raw food.
I'm going to do more yoga, even on my own.
I'm going to pray more, and invest my time in more spiritual practices.
I'm going to give more.
I'm going to follow up and try again on getting retail jobs.
I'm going to choreograph to kanye's street lights, and to lupe's little weapon.
Gonna start getting massages and taking hot baths and stretching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment