It was a long day when I drove to the beach that night. I knew I needed to receive some sort of revelation. I needed to pray, or receive some sort of spark that would guide me through the dark maze.
While sitting next to the V statue at Vence Beach underneath a bright more that illumated the low overcast that was passing by underneath it in a broken pattern. I knew God was watching me. I told him that I want to make this happen, that I wanted us to work together and both be satisfied with each others work, and truly live a life of loving each other and helping each other.
On my way back I thought about what I needed to do, and saw a large number of paths that were part of a new painting on the ground off Windward street, and I knew I had to discipline myself. And as I kept walking, and crack split between the whole painting, which I followed as it seperated from the rest of the paths. It was straight and narrow. And I knew what it meant, and I knew in order to walk it i needed to be discipline.
Such was the one thing I needed to get over the red line that marked the edge of the curb where the crack ended. And beyond it was the streets, which was my route to success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment