Hell yea!
NYU Auditions tomorrow and I'm hella excited!
So what if I miss class and fuck up. SHIT HAPPENS! NINETEEN's biggest lesson. Now I have to learn to dodge the shit that happens.
I'm still working on Deeper, and I really do need to get deepers and stop skimming along the surface--really take that time to make it come to life and put it all together.
But yeah
time to ROCK THAT SHIT!
and do everything with a BANG!
heres a small clip of my choreography from last semester:
Mine is the last one: "never be alone". I'll be revising much of it for the American College Dance Festival next semester.
So much to look forward to. Lets keep it rocking.
"No matter what did you do it seems you always getting screwed, got you caught up in ya feelings now you all in the mood. Shake that attitude and do what you can. Set a few goals, follow through with ya plans. Time waits for no man and tomorrow's not promised..." -murs
But let me update it with whats up in the dance world:
I'm getting much stronger thanks to pilates. I'm doing yoga at least 3 times a month. I like Iyengar now. Thanks to African dance I'm getting alot more communicable with house and hiphop movements (as my intentions were as so). I'm going to make it a regular commitment to go to Debbie Reynolds on wednesday, peppa's on sunday, and maybe Juice on thursday (it's just that the traffic gettin there's a bitch).
And I hope to enroll or audition for some sort of intensive or program for this summer so that I'll have something do with myself and with dance. I look forward to spring and home to read my study skills book to make some more improvements on my study habits.
Everything is alright and yoga is great. Love God with all your heart, soul, and strength. You're going to reap just what you sow.
As far as women are concerned--still chillin with Margo. Metting girls here and there but are just people I talk to in class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment