Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Glowing From Within

Something I noticed:

At times, I'd find myself unable to execute movements well, and also unable to derive from myself the driving force, feeling, and style behind them. Actually, I'd feel disconnectwed from my body while dancing at times, and feel like I'm flapping my body around more than I'm actually moving and controlling it. However, these things are temporary, especially when relying dance on external factors such as music, being 'warmed up', the floor, the environment, mood, and people around you.

There were many times that I've felt my dancing sucked, and thought that I needed to find some way to externally improve it, but as I kept dancing, as I got "deeper" into my dance, I've found that I can unlock a great power stored within me. For exacmple, at practices, I'd dance for an hour or 2 feeling like my moves were wack and out of place until thjat third hour, where I suddenly get this immense power, creativity, awareness, and style of movement that makes my performance skyrocket from the point it was at before. It's almost like the more I move, it awakens something within me (maybe a chakra) and after some time, patience, and love for myself, it all comes out... the hard part is keeping it out for days, and at the exact time you want it... like stimulating my penis and keeping an erection I guess (which isn't as hard)

And when it happens, it's amazing and feels good, and you just wanna make the most use of it, juice it, milk it til theres none left, and bathe in your own creativity and love, in the love of god through your movements.

Even still, I havent danced in maybe 3 or 4 weeks, but I know the power is within me, I got a remembrant taste of it tonight while I was performing my poem at a friends house, drunk, and dancing (I want to find a way to get that feeling without having to drink though).

yoo hoo

Heres a video of me yapping about nature, and some dancing I did when i was 16 after a long hike:

No comments:

Who?

Los Angeles, CA, United States