If my means make no ends
and the end means im done.
Then where is this will to live coming from?
Then when is this mean world ending?
My
time is pending yet im spending what I do not have
but Im
glad that time is running cause im running out of excuses
so while the horizon keeps movin I'm
movin towards the end but
in the end what is the end?
does it just mean over?
Sober like I was when I knew that God Is love
but the changes in the weather
never last forever.
Even the sun goes down.
Heroes die.
The unanswerable question is
Why?
A rut of thought.
Not instrumental to the path I walk
but a wonder
yet I wander
Stevie Wonder
Music of my Mind
catch a plane to somewhere else
but right now is all I find.
Feasted eyes on distraction
It aftertastes of time
and I strike clocks
with shots of Skyy
except i drink it from the bottle.
It comforts my survival
though the writing of my actions
fingerprint of being idle.
My dreads lock like those thoughts
of meaningless existence
Give props cause we breathe with
meaningless persistence.
Work for College
Kingdom of Knowledge.
Transfer to the highest throw.
Kingdom come
Kingdom go.
Unscrew the cap
Light the blunt
Fire in the hole.
I know...
Let me not give up hope.
It's hard to accept yourself
when you're trying to be dope.
But that's the key
there aint nobody cool as me
and if I become anything else
then i will cease to be.
But it's just a mean
towards and end.
I want to trust again
I've only named a few good means
but this entry's yet to . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment