A man came in to work today and spoke with me. While trying to sell me, a representative of YogaWorks, budhha statues, I felt a tingly feeling that I sometime feel when people speak to me in a certain tone. I dont know if anyone else gets it, but it literally feels like some in the back of my head is curling up, as if an angel were gently massaging my head.
I dont really know what determines my receptivity of such a feeling, but i do know it happens when people are speaking, yet it also happens when I am reading writings as well. When in writing, it usually happens when I read words that powerfully resonate with me or produce some highetening feeling like inspiration, motivation, hope, or self-empowerment. When in the form of speech, it usually happens when people are speaking about something not very important nor interesting at all, yet their efforts to describe or explains something to me are truly earnest and without any force or selfish intention. Their word are also typically projected in a very gentle and clear manner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment