Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blowin Fumes

I need some hope
like the words:
if
profit
free
whenever
new
rest
paid.

Tired of fucking being broke.
Tired of being the second choice and the odd one out.
Tired of never having enough time.
Tired of being hungry.
Tired of working these cheap labor clerk jobs.
Tired of being tired.

I want to go on a vacation. Somewhere like hawaii where i can eat bananas and climb waterfalls and trees. I want to swim in the sea and ride the waves. I want to hike up trails and venture out into the wilderness. I want to do yoga and eat raw food, spin around and do somersaults in the sand, pretend I am a jungle man and ebody Mashka--my jungleman alter ego. I want to share the experience with someone who is worthy of receiving it, and someone who has something to share as well.

I choked those dreams a long time ago and have become a mental slave to daily routines. I should take the time to free my mind and allow it wander to such beautiful thoughts.

I'm working so hard on my choreography, but I never have enough time. One day it'll happen like I want it to; it's only a matter of time before things begin to go my way.

The world is mine.

No comments:

Who?

Los Angeles, CA, United States