Though I appear to be still, I am always moving. There is no part of me that remains unaffected by the other. When my waves crash along the shore I recollect myself with every ebb; none of my force goes in vain. Every shift of the earth, every storm and moon cycle only gives me more power. My force is great yet humble. The force of great might and distances manifests itself to you as gentle waves crashing on the sand. Mere pores on my fingertips caressing thy land.
I am never out of balance. Wherever I intake something, I excrete it's equivalent elsewhere, and whenever something is taken from me, there is a complimentary reception on my other end.
90% Of me is still undiscovered. I am vast and some have beleived there to be no end to me. Infinite, like my unceasing flow; like my inability to be destroyed as I come in many forms. The world marvels at my many forms; high and low, definite and indefinite, still and moving.
All return back unto my body-the sea. Get lost in me, get deep. See your reflection on my surface and discover the vastness within yourself. Drown in my love and go deep withing your subconscious. Feel my wind blow on your skin. Understand my frequency that has been set in motion since the foundations of the Earth and let me send you into an Irie meditation.
I create bridges and winter and carve mountains when things heat up. I rise and fall equally. Ride my slipstream.
I am the one
the only
Sea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment