Friday, May 28, 2010

And Im Gone

After 2 months of not having a car in LA, I'm finally back on my feet

Good:
looks like car was well taken care of
smooth drive
decent interior (just a few cracks in the leather)
sunroof works
all windows and AC works
stereo works
power seats work
New radiator
new catlytic converter
New Air intake tube thingy
Good brakes
tires are ok may need to replace soon
doors/locks work fine
strong engine (V6)
decent mileage
good acceleration
smooth steering and alignment


Bad:
No License Plates
No Registration
No Pink Slip (It was an Impounded Vehicle)
No Insurance
Tranny Punches A lil hard
speedometer bounces around when not warm
one of the lights doesnt work
front speakers dont work (not a concern I already got a bangin system ready to be installed)
squeaky brakes
might have a bad starter/fuel injectors
only takes premium fuel

Her name Is Myriah, but right now she feels more like a sketchy girl I'm dating that I'm not really sure I trust yet.

No comments:

Who?

Los Angeles, CA, United States