420- Happy Earth DAy
Yesterday I saw Ziggy Marley at the pier:
But one thing that happened, is that me and some friends went to a restaraunt and did "the secret" otherewise known as the Law of Attraction.
At first it was just a joke to get our food to cook faster and have our waiter hurry up and bring the food, but what we eventually ended up doing was focusing on getting FREE ICE CREAM! So we both took a minute to visualize ourselves getting free vanilla ice cream and the craziest shit happened.... WE ENDED UP GETTING FREE ICE CREAM!!! I WAS HIGH TOO IT IT TRIPPED ME THE FUCK OUT!!!! It doesn't matter how we got it, all that matters is that we did get it--and so it is that the Secret does work, as if far more powerful when a number of people join together and attempt to manifest a similar vision.
I need to get better and better at dancing. I cant stop.
Im wearing a cast right now because I hurt myself. I don't want to get injured anymore.
I need to find a time and space to practice my moves--in between classes and at home isn't enough, there isnt room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who?
- Dre
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
No comments:
Post a Comment